The applicant must:
- Accomplish the membership application form.
- Pay P5.00 for the membership fee.
- Submit himself for digitized ID taking.
- Abide by the rules and regulations as member of the cooperative.
Attend the Pre-Membership Education Seminar scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30a.m. -10:45a.m.
Note: “NO PROXY”, the name appeared in the application form must be the one to attend the seminar .
- The applicant must look for an accredited CEBECO electrician as to the housewiring estimates and labor charges for housewiring installation.
- The accredited electrician holds responsible to explain to the applicant for the housewiring materials, the labor charges and the electrical permits and fees required by the coop.
- The electrician/applicant is responsible for the processing of the application and the accomplishment of the forms required by the coop.
- When the housewiring installation is finished and all the pertinent papers* are accomplished, it shall be submitted to the Consumer Welfare Desk Officer for checking.
- Payment of fees such as membership fee of P5.00, service fee of P50.00 and bill deposit shall be made by the applicant to the teller.
- Then, back to the CWD Officer for the issuance of the kwh meter and Turn-On/Connection Order.
- The Electrician installs the kwh meter.
- Membership Form
- Application for electric service connection
- Wiring/Electrical plan
- Sketch plan/location map
- Contract agreement (for housewiring labor)
- Electrical permit from the OBO
- Electrician’s accomplishment report
- Log in to your GCash app.
- Go to "Pay Bills" and search for "CEBECO3" and select from the search result.
- Enter Amount, Account Number, Account Name and Email (optional).
- Tap "Next" to proceed with the payment.